What you'll study:
* what is going on with 20 industries that draw new undergraduates—from ads to leisure to non-profit
* the categorical specifications for ten profession kinds, together with account administration, advertising and marketing, and layout
* the wide range of occupation suggestions which are on hand to the hot undergraduate
* Who the head gamers are in each one type
* What the new and occupation tendencies are
Read or Download The WetFeet Insider Guide to Industries and Careers for Undergrads PDF
Similar guides books
The single occupation sequence designed expressly to show passions into paychecks! The Careers for You sequence conjures up occupation explorers to examine the activity industry in the course of the special lens in their personal pursuits. each one booklet finds dozens of how to pursue a fondness and make a living--including many little-known yet pleasant careers that would shock readers.
This book is a ''must-have'' for somebody contemplating salon administration or establishing in company and covers every thing that the enterprise supervisor might want to recognize for a few years to come back. packed with invaluable principles, company info and ready-to-run platforms, this booklet stands out as the element of reference for all salon employees
Institution librarianship is a occupation requiring the power to strengthen relationships, construct management abilities, and be a lifelong learner. Weisburg courses readers from discovering the correct first activity to having a profitable retirement.
Getting your first task within the box --
Acing the interview --
Selecting the fitting activity --
Mastering the educational curve --
Growing your occupation --
Polishing your talents --
Moving outwards --
Taking cost --
- Careers for plant lovers and other green thumb types
- The Ultimate Entrepreneur's Book: A Straight-Talking Guide to Business Success and Personal Riches
- Career Networking: How to Develop the Right Contacts to Help You Throughout Your Working Life (Jobs and Careers)
- Successful Time Management (Creating Success)
- Black Faces in White Places: 10 Game-Changing Strategies to Achieve Success and Find Greatness
- Career Development All-in-One For Dummies
Extra info for The WetFeet Insider Guide to Industries and Careers for Undergrads
Continuing expansion of industrial development Industries across the planet will spur increased global consumption of energy. However, that will cause worsening pollution and the depletion of natural resources, raising the question: Can we continue using energy as we have been? Perhaps not. Some energy policies already foreshadow changes, an example being new, stringent EPA regulations in the United States. S. energy and utilities industry’s role as a major supplier to the world market. It enjoys annual revenues of hundreds of billions of dollars and a demand that could double by 2020.
Many CS folks use this position as a launch pad for a career in marketing—arguably, there are few better ways to really get to know the product and the customer. To thrive in this job, you have to be a people person with a lot of energy. Salary range: $20,000 to $35,000. Marketing assistant or analyst. If you’ve just graduated from college, these are the trenches that prepare you for product management and brand management. Some of the work here is administrative, but your ideas are welcome and the brand management team will depend on your organizational ability as much as your knowledge of the target customer.
But working together they store, modify, and exchange data: words, pictures, and numbers— everything from correspondence to news photos, from drawings of jet aircraft to shipping manifests, from news releases to financial reports, from census statistics to stock quotes, from maps to e-mail. The competition among PC makers, especially desktop PC makers, has become increasingly intense in the last few years, as once-premium devices have become commodity products, with little to differentiate them and razor-thin margins.
The WetFeet Insider Guide to Industries and Careers for Undergrads by WetFeet