By Sayed Ali, Sanjay Patel, Dhiren Shah
Access interactive instances on musculoskeletal imaging for the simplest board overview possible!
Part of McGraw-Hill's Radiology Case evaluate Series, this specified source demanding situations you to examine a bunch of pictures, make certain the analysis, solution comparable questions, and gauge your wisdom by way of reviewing the reply. all of it provides as much as the easiest interactive evaluate of musculoskeletal imaging available--one that is perfect for certification or recertification, or as an incomparable medical refresher. distinctive by means of a cohesive two-page layout, each one quantity during this sequence is stuffed with situations, annotated photographs, questions and solutions, pearls, and correct literature references that may successfully organize you for almost any examination subject. The book's circumstances are crosslinked to a web part that incorporates full-resolution photos, interactive snapshot stacks, discussions and additional educating issues that strengthen your clutch of must-know musculoskeletal imaging topics.
Radiology Case assessment Series good points
- 200 instances for every quantity, which consist of:
- Precise, state of the art photographs observed through questions and solutions, descriptions of the entities, insightful medical pearls, and reference lists
- Intensive insurance of basic radiology rules, the newest diagnostic imaging thoughts, radiology apparatus, new applied sciences, and more
- Unique 2-page structure for every case, which features:
- Images with five questions about the right-hand web page
- Magnifications, annotations, and precise solutions at the verso page--a gain that you're going to basically locate during this unheard of sequence!
- Informative, bulleted reviews field that gives very important extra context for every case
- Cases geared up and coded through trouble point permitting you to judge your talent prior to progressing to the following point
- Radiology-relevant scrolling and stacking functionality
- A devoted interactive website--accessible through scratch-off code for every quantity within the series--enables you to:
- Scroll the pictures from each one case within the textual content in addition to stack pictures (display a number of perspectives of a picture)
- Zoom out and in, or scroll up and down, to spotlight particular information of a topic
- Access extra photos for every case utilizing the case identification quantity from the text
Read or Download Radiology Case Review Series: MSK Imaging PDF
Best radiology books
Atlas of Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Anatomy offers an important grounding in basic ultrasound anatomy, allowing the reader to evaluate no matter if anatomy is disrupted via damage or disorder. The ebook is established systematically, with all usually imaged components illustrated via top of the range ultrasound scans with accompanying concise descriptive textual content.
This name presents an simply digestible and conveyable synopsis of the strategy to be able to go well with the desires of cardiologists and cardiothoracic surgeons wishing to acquaint themselves with what CMR can do, and what it can't. starting with an overview of a few of the elemental ideas of MRI, the next chapters pay attention to the cardiac part of CMR with a later part on its extra verified vascular makes use of.
Contemporary explorations within the neurosciences were progressing in the direction of an realizing of the connection among mind struc ture and mind functionality. Having undergone an period that may be defined as one among a localisationist philosophy, during which discrete mind parts have been obvious to subserve in basic terms discrete features, the point of view of brain-behaviour relationships has complex lately to an appreciation extra holistic strategy isn't just heuristically legitimate, yet is usually probably to guide to destiny advances.
The top-selling identify in our Imaging spouse sequence is now in its revised, up to date 3rd variation. that includes over 1,000 huge, transparent pictures observed by means of short, bulleted "key facts," this how-to ebook presents every thing readers have to receive fine quality scans. .. correlate radiologic, pathologic, and scientific findings.
- Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology in Liver Transplantation
- Handbook of Echo-Doppler Interpretation
- Callen’s Ultrasonography in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Clinical Radiology Made Ridiculously Simple
Additional info for Radiology Case Review Series: MSK Imaging
The coracoclavicular distance should be evaluated to determine whether the CC ligament is ruptured (normal = 13 mm or less). Obtain an axillary view to determine posterior displacement of the clavicle into the trapezius muscle that is grade 4 injury, which usually requires operative repair. • Approximately 6% of cases result in the complication of post-traumatic osteolysis. • The Nottingham repair is a commonly used operation for AC joint stabilization. Suggested Readings Melenevsky Y, Yablon CM, Ramappa A, Hochman MG.
Extraosseous calcifications, calcification on the periphery with central lucency, and fat-density line separating the lesion from bone. Soft-tissue mass on ultrasound with echogenic foci of calcification. 2. The types of myositis ossificans includes myositis ossificans progressiva, post-traumatic myositis ossificans, non-traumatic myositis ossificans, panniculitis ossificans, and fibro-osseous pseudotumor of the digit. 3. The differential diagnoses include rhabdomyosarcoma, malignant fibrous histiocytoma, parosteal osteosarcoma, synovial sarcoma, and chondrosarcoma.
Hemi-bucket-handle tears of the meniscus: appearance on MRI and potential surgical implications. Skeletal Radiol. 2012;41(8):933-938. Takayama K, Matsushita T, Matsumoto T, Kubo S, Kurosaka M, Kuroda R. The double ACL sign: an unusual buckethandle tear of medial meniscus. Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2011;19(8):1343-1346. Venkatanarasimha N, Kamath A, Mukherjee K, Kamath S. Potential pitfalls of a double PCL sign. Skeletal Radiol. 2009;38(8):735-739. History of skiing injury, treated with surgical repair 1.
Radiology Case Review Series: MSK Imaging by Sayed Ali, Sanjay Patel, Dhiren Shah