By United Nations
Amphetamine-type stimulants are medications that excite or accelerate the valuable worried approach. ATS use can lead to quite a number instant and long term damage to contributors and is exacting an outstanding toll on households and groups worldwide. the current consultant is geared toward policymakers within the box of drug abuse prevention. As such, it concentrates on offering crucial details at the explanation why it is vital to paintings to avoid ATS abuse and crucial rules to take action successfully.
Read or Download Preventing Amphetamine-type Stimulant Use Among Young People: A Policy and Programming Guide PDF
Similar programming books
Author Craig Lent’s 1st version of studying to software with MATLAB: development GUI instruments teaches the center suggestions of desktop programming, equivalent to arrays, loops, functionality, uncomplicated facts buildings, and so forth. , utilizing MATLAB. The textual content has a spotlight at the basics of programming and builds as much as an emphasis on GUI instruments, masking text-based courses first, then courses that produce photos. This creates a visible expression of the underlying arithmetic of an issue or layout. short and to-the-point, the textual content contains fabric that may be switched over with supplementary reference fabric designed to appeal to clients to continue their copy.
Even if you're sharing info among inner platforms or construction an API in order that clients can entry their information, this sensible consultant has every thing you must construct APIs with personal home page. writer Lorna Jane Mitchell presents plenty of hands-on code samples, real-world examples, and recommendation in accordance with her vast event to steer you thru the process—from the underlying concept to tools for making your carrier powerful.
The growing to be call for for platforms of ever-increasing complexity and precision has prompted the necessity for larger point thoughts, instruments, and strategies in each region of desktop technological know-how. a few of these components, specifically man made Intelligence, Databases, and Programming Lan guages, try to satisfy this call for by way of defining a brand new, extra summary point of process description.
- Learning Neo4j
- C# - Gang Of Four - Design Patterns, Elements Of Reusable Object Oriented Software
- Programmer en Fortran : Fortran 90 et ses évolutions, Fortran 95, 2003 et 2008
- Reliable and Secure Distributed Programming, Second Edition
Extra info for Preventing Amphetamine-type Stimulant Use Among Young People: A Policy and Programming Guide
52. L. Perry and others, “Project Northland: outcomes of a community-wide alcohol use prevention program during early adolescence, American Journal of Public Health, vol. 86, No. 7 (1996), pp. 956-965. 53. Richard I. Evans, A historical perspective on effective prevention, Cost-Benefit/CostEffectiveness Research of Drug Abuse Prevention: Implications for Programming and Policy, William J. Bukoski and Richard I. , National Institute on Drug Abuse, Research Monograph Series No. 176 (Rockville, Maryland, 1998).
68. P. Tossmann and others, Demand Reduction Activities in the Field of Synthetic Drugs in the European Union: Final Report (Lisbon, European Monitoring Centre on Drugs and Drug Abuse, 1999). 69. Catherine Spooner, Wayne Hall and Michael Lynskey, Structural Determinants of Youth Drug Use, (Canberra, Australian National Council on Drugs, 2001). 70. S. Lonczak and others, “Effects of the Seattle social development project on sexual behavior, pregnancy, birth, and sexually transmitted disease outcomes by age 21 years”, Archives of Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine, vol.
78. Browne and others, “When the bough breaks: provider-initiated comprehensive care is more effective and less expensive for sole-support parents on social assistance”, Social Science and Medicine, vol. 53, No. 12 (2001), pp. 1697-1710. Annex. htm) Information on rapid assessment methodology G. V. Stimson and others, “Rapid assessment and response: methods for developing public health responses to drug problems”, Drug and Alcohol Review, vol. 18, No. 3 (1991) pp. 317-325. pdf) Preventing Amphetamine-Type Stimulant Use among Young People: A Guide for Practitioners, United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (United Nations publication), table 3: Potential risk and protective factors.
Preventing Amphetamine-type Stimulant Use Among Young People: A Policy and Programming Guide by United Nations