By Stefano Guerriero, Wellington P. Martins, Juan Luis Alcazar
This publication is a realistic consultant to the functionality of ultrasonography in ladies of reproductive age for the analysis and remedy of infertility. The insurance comprises using ultrasonography for assessment of many of the issues linked to infertility, resembling endometriosis, anovulatory issues, tubal illness, and adenomyosis; its function in assisted reproductive innovations; and its software to evaluate the viability and early issues of being pregnant. The more moderen advances within the box are all addressed, together with evaluate of ovarian reserve, new classifications of uterine malformations utilizing 3-dimensional ultrasonography, and novel ultrasonographic modalities for the assessment of tubal patency. inside of every one bankruptcy, the focal point is principally at the functionality of the ultrasound exam, with highlighting of necessary technical counsel. The individuals are said specialists from the world over, and the e-book may be of price for physicians, ultrasonographers, and different scientific employees thinking about taking good care of sufferers with fertility issues.
Read or Download Managing Ultrasonography in Human Reproduction: A Practical Handbook PDF
Similar radiology books
Atlas of Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Anatomy presents a vital grounding in common ultrasound anatomy, allowing the reader to evaluate no matter if anatomy is disrupted via damage or sickness. The ebook is dependent systematically, with all mostly imaged components illustrated via top of the range ultrasound scans with accompanying concise descriptive textual content.
This name presents an simply digestible and transportable synopsis of the strategy so that it will swimsuit the desires of cardiologists and cardiothoracic surgeons wishing to acquaint themselves with what CMR can do, and what it can't. starting with an overview of a few of the elemental rules of MRI, the subsequent chapters pay attention to the cardiac aspect of CMR with a later part on its extra tested vascular makes use of.
Fresh explorations within the neurosciences were progressing in the direction of an knowing of the connection among mind struc ture and mind functionality. Having gone through an period that could be defined as one in all a localisationist philosophy, during which discrete mind parts have been noticeable to subserve in basic terms discrete features, the viewpoint of brain-behaviour relationships has complex in recent times to an appreciation extra holistic strategy isn't just heuristically legitimate, yet can be probably to steer to destiny advances.
The top-selling name in our Imaging better half sequence is now in its revised, up to date 3rd variation. that includes over 1,000 huge, transparent photos observed by means of short, bulleted "key facts," this how-to e-book offers every thing readers have to receive top quality scans. .. correlate radiologic, pathologic, and medical findings.
- Clinical Nuclear Medicine 4th Edition
- Radiological Reporting in Clinical Practice
- Imaging of Brain Tumors with Histological Correlations (2nd Edition)
- Clinical Imaging in Non-Pulmonary Tuberculosis
- Informatics in Radiation Oncology
Additional info for Managing Ultrasonography in Human Reproduction: A Practical Handbook
1998;13:736–9. 13. Hammadieh N, Coomarasamy A, Ola B, Papaioannou S, Afnan M, Sharif K. Ultrasoundguided hydrosalpinx aspiration during oocyte collection improves pregnancy outcome in IVF: a randomized controlled trial. Hum Reprod. 2008;23(5):1113–7. 1093/humrep/den071. Epub 2008 Mar 13. 42 S. Guerriero et al. 14. Guedes-Martins L, Mesquita-Guimarães J, Barreiro M. Successful pregnancies outcomes with the use of in vitro fertilization after Essure® unilateral hydrosalpinx occlusion. Acta Med Port.
4. Yaman C, Jesacher K, Pölz W. Accuracy of three-dimensional transvaginal ultrasound in uterus volume measurements; comparison with two-dimensional ultrasound. Ultrasound Med Biol. 2003;29:1681–4. 5. Raine-Fenning NJ, Campbell BK, Clewes JS, Kendall NR, Johnson IR. The interobserver reliability of three-dimensional power Doppler data acquisition within the female pelvis. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2004;23:501–8. 6. Mercé LT, Garcés D, Barco MJ, de la Fuente F. Intraovarian Doppler velocimetry in ovulatory, dysovulatory and anovulatory cycles.
14. Alcazar JL, Zornoza A. Transvaginal ultrasonographic measurement of endometrial thickness: an intra-observer and interobserver reproducibility study. Radiography. 2001;7:101–4. 15. Martins WP, Ferriani RA, Barra DA, Dos Reis RM, Bortolieiro MA, Nastri CO, Filho FM. Reliability and validity of tissue volume measurement by three-dimensional ultrasound: an experimental model. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2007;29:210–4. 16. Alcázar JL, Mercé LT, Manero MG, Bau S, López-García G. Endometrial volume and vascularity measurements by transvaginal 3-dimensional ultrasonography and power Doppler angiography in stimulated and tumoral endometria: an interobserver reproducibility study.
Managing Ultrasonography in Human Reproduction: A Practical Handbook by Stefano Guerriero, Wellington P. Martins, Juan Luis Alcazar