By Thomas Plummer

ISBN-10: 1585187097

ISBN-13: 9781585187096

A brutally sincere, real-world examine how one can develop into profitable within the health undefined, informed by way of essentially the most popular veterans of the company. Thomas Plummer explains the bits and bobs of the company intimately, utilizing real-life examples, offering illustrations, and including only a contact of humor. Plummer allows you to study from his successes and screw ups as he will give you the instruments that might let you compete and reach fiercely aggressive markets opposed to any festival, whereas nonetheless holding your integrity. Covers conceptualizing the company, the monetary beginning, member provider, revenue facilities, staffing, advertising, revenues, and much more. a tremendous 336 web page eight ½ via eleven layout

Show description

Read or Download Making Money in the Fitness Business PDF

Similar guides books

Download e-book for iPad: Careers for cybersurfers and other online types by Marjorie Eberts, Rachel Kelsey, Margaret Gisler

The one profession sequence designed expressly to show passions into paychecks! The Careers for You sequence evokes occupation explorers to examine the task marketplace throughout the certain lens in their personal pursuits. each one booklet finds dozens of the way to pursue a keenness and make a living­­--including many little-known yet pleasant careers that would shock readers.

Salon Management: The Official Guide to NVQ/SVQ Level 4 - download pdf or read online

This booklet is a ''must-have'' for somebody contemplating salon administration or establishing in company and covers every thing that the company supervisor might want to be aware of for a few years to return. jam-packed with beneficial rules, enterprise info and ready-to-run platforms, this booklet stands out as the aspect of reference for all salon employees

Download e-book for iPad: School librarian's career planner by Hilda K. Weisburg

College librarianship is a occupation requiring the power to improve relationships, construct management talents, and be a lifelong learner. Weisburg courses readers from discovering the precise first activity to having a lucrative retirement.
Getting your first task within the box --
Acing the interview --
Selecting the ideal activity --
Mastering the training curve --
Growing your occupation --
Polishing your talents --
Moving outwards --
Taking cost --
Moving on.

Extra info for Making Money in the Fitness Business

Example text

To prosper, we need to redefine member service beyond the definition of vast rooms of equipment and free coffee to the members. Member service is not how much free stuff we include with a membership; it’s the quality and image of the programs, services and amenities available to the member. • Marketing: Traditional fitness marketing doesn’t work because it has such a limited appeal. It’s estimated that 92 percent of the people in this country have never set foot in a health club. Typical fitness marketing only appeals to the other 8 percent who have fitness experience, and it does nothing to develop the other 92 percent as a potential market for our clubs.

Thank you for being such a great teacher. • Chuck “Coach” Hawkins: Thank you for being a role model at the time in my life when I most needed one. I am proud to think that someday I could live up to the standard you set for me, and that I could become even half the friend, person and teacher that you are. ” • Mark Steinfield: There would be no Thomas Plummer and Associates without you, and this book would have remained a dream without your work and faith that we could make a difference in the fitness industry.

This section should detail what the owner is trying to raise and from what sources, as well as what is being offered in return — be it a fixed return, equity or both. Basically the investors want to know: If I put money into this project, what do I get back, besides the satisfaction of helping a young businessperson get started? 6) The next section should give a brief resumé of who is going to put the project together and who is going to run it on a day-to-day basis. Investors want to know if there is any special qualification, skill or experience the owner and key people possess that might guarantee this project has a chance.

Download PDF sample

Making Money in the Fitness Business by Thomas Plummer


by James
4.5

Rated 4.27 of 5 – based on 20 votes