By A. C. M. Dumaij, R. Mooij, J. L. T. Blank (auth.), Lodewijk Bos, Adrie Dumay, Leonard Goldschmidt, Griet Verhenneman, Kanagasingam Yogesan (eds.)
This moment quantity of the “Handbook of electronic Homecare” experiences the makes an attempt to enhance new ICT providers for electronic homecare, i.e. companies to convey, retain and increase care in the house setting utilizing the most recent ICT know-how and units. The booklet highlights the profitable tasks in addition to mess ups of electronic homecare and offers a number of “lessons discovered” to the huge viewers of health and wellbeing and ICT professionals.
Read Online or Download Handbook of Digital Homecare: Successes and Failures PDF
Similar nonfiction_5 books
Appalled by way of what she'd obvious of the Nazis in Berlin and Vienna, Nancy joined a resistance crew in Marseilles assisting to smuggle out escaped British prisoners. by way of 1943, Nancy had turn into the number one goal at the Gestapo's so much sought after record, and there has been a 5 million-franc fee on her head.
- Beyond a Joke: The Limits of Humour
- Cheese: Identification - Classification - Utilization (Kitchen Pro Series)
- Loadbooks - 10mm 41 SW 41 Auto
- Observations on the genus Mesembryanthemum
Extra resources for Handbook of Digital Homecare: Successes and Failures
2. Willems ChG, Heide van der L, Spreeuwenberg MD. ZorgTV bij Proteion Monitor van gebruik tussen 2008 en 2010, Zuyd University. 3. AWBZ department of welfare, health and sports. asp. 4. Claus E. ICT in de Thuiszorg. Wetenschappelijk onderzoek naar de be factoren met betrekking tot de acceptatie van ICT door thuiszorgmedewerkers. Maastricht University, faculty of health, medicine and life sciences. 2007. Establishing an Infrastructure for Telecare: Combining the Socio-Technical and the Clinical Giovanni Rinaldi, Mike Martin and Antonio Gaddi Abstract ICTs offer great opportunities for delivering telemedicine and social care in a number of domains including services for the elderly.
Several care organizations started projects to implement videocommunication. Different combinations of technology were used, ranging from high speed remote controlled cameras combined with a set top box connected to a regular TV set, to a webcam using a computer based internet application. These experiments were enabled by grants from the Dutch government to support the investment by care organizations, as well as an experimental provision to arrange for the re-imbursement of the services. The introduction of videocommunication was accompanied by a monitor to clarify the progress made at client level as well as organizational level.
On the other hand the measurements of loneliness expressed at the individual level indicated that approximately 50% indicated a reduction of the sense of loneliness both at the social and at the emotional level (Fig. 6). Measurements performed at the group level indicated that both at the social level and the emotional level of loneliness a significant reduction was noted. This result was obtained over a total period of 2 years with 85 clients. It gives a clear insight in the potential effects of the application of the videocommunication.
Handbook of Digital Homecare: Successes and Failures by A. C. M. Dumaij, R. Mooij, J. L. T. Blank (auth.), Lodewijk Bos, Adrie Dumay, Leonard Goldschmidt, Griet Verhenneman, Kanagasingam Yogesan (eds.)