By Mary B. Moore
Read or Download Attic Red-Figured and White Ground Pottery (Athenian Agora vol. 30) PDF
Best nonfiction_3 books
The 3rd variation comprises significant advancements over the former version. as well as up to date references, every one response is now supplemented with to 3 consultant examples in synthesis to exhibit its man made software. Biographical sketches for the chemists who chanced on or constructed these identify reactions were incorporated.
Professional Periodical stories supply systematic and targeted evaluation insurance of development within the significant components of chemical study. Written through specialists of their professional fields the sequence creates a special provider for the lively learn chemist, delivering common serious in-depth debts of growth specifically components of chemistry.
- Emerging Infections, Volume 5
- The Clouds (Webster's Chinese-Traditional Thesaurus Edition)
- Aesop's Fables
- Pieces of the Puzzle: Keywords on Reconciliation and Transitional Justice
- The Identity Problem in Buddhist Ethics: An Examination of Buddhist and Parfitian Conceptions of the Subject
- Hyperion-Saga 3: Endymion
Extra info for Attic Red-Figured and White Ground Pottery (Athenian Agora vol. 30)
2382 (ARV228, 10;Addenda Painterof Bologna279 (ARV2612, 1;Paralip. 156). An unattributedneck frag397, 1;Addenda 268). 749by the Boreas ment, Reggio C 4006, has figuresin both zones; the body is lost (AM89, 1974, pl. 47:1). Painter(note 3 above). no. 13;Buitron-Oliver, Douris,pls. 139-141). Berlin BerlinPainter(Paralip. Euphronios, 344, 131 bis;Addenda 194);Bologna283 by 2181 and Villa Giulia(ARV223, 4). , one by the Berlin 264; Prange,Niobidenmaler, Bologna 271 (ARV2590, 7; Addenda Painter:Villa Giulia (ARV2206, 131;Addenda 194);Munich2382 p.
25) to the WashingPainter. 23 See the fragmentaryloutrophorosin Amsterdamby the Diogenes Painter,inv. 301 (ARV2248, 4). The ornamentsare: key to right;uprightlotus buds with dots in the interstices;net. Occasionally,the ornamentbelow the figureson the body is the same as that below the figureson the neck. 3495 by the SabouroffPainter(note20 above). 1 The mostcomprehensivestudyis Philippaki,Stamnos, which shouldbe consultedalongwiththereviewbyBothmerin Gnomon 39, Lugano 1967, pp. 813-819. See also C.
29, Addenda allastoriadelvaso 1; 21; M. Cristofani,Materiali perservire d'Arte,Serie Speciale 1], Rome 1980: for this Franfois[Bollettino detail,see figs. 78 and 79. 1 For these, see Philippaki,Stamnos, pp. 46-47. 983 from the 6 Group of Polygnotos(ARV21052, 24; Addenda 321; Matheson, p. 451, cat. no. 842 Polygnotos, by the Painterof the CarlsruheParis(ARV21315, 2; Paralip. 477, 2; Addenda 362; Burn,MeidiasPainter, pl. 47:a). 13 Philippaki,Stamnos, pp. 80-81. 14 A good exampleis LouvreG 186by the BerlinPainter(ARV2 207, 140;Addenda 194).
Attic Red-Figured and White Ground Pottery (Athenian Agora vol. 30) by Mary B. Moore